вторник, 12 августа 2014 г.

Dairy Free Coconut Milk Kefir (Using Water Kefir)!

Dairy Free Coconut Milk Kefir (Using Water Kefir)!
dairy-free-milk-kefir

As I mentioned earlier, one of the things I knew I would miss the most with this new dairy and soy free diet was my cultured foods and drinks like yogurt and kefir. I started making my own water kefir successfully, so I decided it was time to turn my sites to a creamier kefir, much like the dairy kefir I used to love and enjoy.


Once you have water kefir down, making a delicious dairy free coconut milk kefir is super easy. You don’t even need to purchase additional grains, such as those used for dairy kefir, as you can use just a bit of your leftover unflavored kefir water to culture your coconut milk.


When you see how easy this is you’ll wonder why you haven’t tried it before…


Just add ¼ cup of your finished water kefir to 3 cups of coconut milk (you’ll want to use the full fat kind in a can).

Pour into a quart mason jar and cover with a coffee filter or tea towel. Allow to culture on the counter for about 24 hours, then refrigerate.


Simple as that!


Original article and pictures take www.mymspibaby.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий