понедельник, 9 марта 2015 г.

Fermented Elderberry & Honey Soda– a Delicious Probiotic Drink!

Fermented Elderberry & Honey Soda– a Delicious Probiotic Drink!

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned in this post. More details here.


Hi all, I wanted to let you know that I have a guest post this week over at Empowered Sustenance for this super-delicious soda.


I do a lot of home brewing of ciders and wines, but it’s really nice to have something quick and kid-friendly on-hand, too. This is a great way to use foraged berries. You can use this method for any fruit, really, and it’s very similar to my method for making fermented rhubarb & honey soda.


IMG_0902

What is extra-special about this Fermented Elderberry & Honey Soda is that it’s a great one to have around during cold and flu season– both the honey and the elderberries are powerful anti-virals. The soda is a probiotic, so it’s a very well-rounded, healthy drink for the whole family!


Check out the full recipe here. (You will also find a discount coupon I made for her readers for my cookbook, which you are also free to take advantage of for the next few days.)


IMG_0814

IMG_0821

Original article and pictures take andhereweare.net site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий