среда, 17 июня 2015 г.

Functional Nutrition

Functional Nutrition

Are you struggling to lose weight or have sugar or carb cravings?
Do you feel tired and exhausted all the time no matter what you do?
Are you looking for a new approach to anxiety or depression?
Do you have digestive problems – gas, bloating, pain?


Holistic Nutritionist

Hi, my name is Susanne and I am a Functional Nutritional Therapist and I help people get to the root of their health problems by assessing their diet, lifestyle, current symptoms, health history, uncovering and eliminating hidden stressors, running functional lab work when necessary, identifying blocks to making healthy changes and patterns of self sabotage so that they can live vibrant, healthy lives.


With all of this information, I am able to identify areas of the body that are weak and out of balance. I then recommend natural protocols, based on diet, lifestyle changes, nutritional supplements, and strategies to eliminate mental and emotional blocks, to restore function to these weak areas and bring balance back into the body. The body has innate intelligence and often can heal itself when function and balance are restored with the proper nutrients and lifestyle changes. I received my certification in Functional Nutrition at The Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Institute in Poway, CA, and have also studied Nutritional Therapy at The Nutritional Therapy Association in Seattle, Washington.


Read What People are Saying:


“I have been working with Susanne since Jan of this year. I had tennis elbow, no energy, pain and inflammation in my hands, back pain, headaches, brain fog and memory loss. I was ready to do something about it. I was tired of being in pain, tired of having no energy. I was ready to commit no matter what I had to do to be pain free and not tired all the time. She ran some tests on me and found out that I was in pretty bad shape. My adrenals were shot, my estrogen and testosterone were the lowest she’s ever seen. She recommended that I go grain-free which helped take care of my inflammation problem. She also recommended bone broth, supplements and that I get a juice extractor and drink fresh juice twice a day. It didn’t take long before I started to feel better. She’s healed me. Today my tennis elbow is gone, I have energy and no pain or inflammation in my hands. My back pain is gone and also my headaches. I also lost weight without even trying. I’m not hungry all the time anymore. Susanne is a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who has pain and wants to get rid of it, wants to lose weight or have more energy.

– Bonnie Kleiner, Bushkill, PA


While the majority of people do respond to dietary changes, nutritional supplements and lifestyle changes, there sometimes are stubborn health problems and symptoms that just need more work. Functional lab work is extremely helpful in identifying the root cause and hidden reasons for these difficult problems. As a Holistic Nutritionist, the different types of Functional Lab work I run are Cortisol and Hormone Testing, Gut Pathogen Stool Screening, Intestinal Permeability, Food Allergy Testing, Micronutrient Testing, and more.


We are all immersed in an endless stream of misinformation about healthy eating. We have not been told the truth, and many people find it really hard to know what to eat. I help people dispel all the myths and get to the truth. The truth can easily be found by just by going back to the simple wisdom of what our great-grandparents, our ancestors and even the cave men ate and how they lived their lives. As a Holistic Nutritionist, I help people bring all this ancient wisdom back into modern life.


Many people experience blocks, challenges and self sabotage when they try to make healthy changes in their lives. In addition to being a Holistic Nutritionist, I am also a Professional Hypnotherapist and EFT Practitioner with 5 years of experience and 20 years of study. My Nutritional Therapy work is different because I include Hypnosis and EFT to help people release what is blocking them from success. Many times people fail when they try to make healthy changes on their own because these inner blocks are not addressed. I received my Hypnosis Certification from The HCH Institute of Psycho-Spiritual Studies in Lafayette, CA.


Susanne Runion, Holistic Nutritionist, specializes in:


  • Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, Mood Swings, Panic Attacks, and Anger Issues)
  • Hormonal Issues (PMS, Perimenopause, Menopause, Low Sex Drive)
  • Weight Loss
  • Eating Disorders
  • Sugar Cravings and Food Addictions
  • Digestive Problems (Gas, Bloating, Pain, Candida, Bacteria Overgrowth)

Holistic Nutrition is also helpful for:


  • Blood Sugar Problems
  • Fatigue
  • Chronic Pain
  • Addictions
  • Making Vegetarian diets healthier
  • Insomnia
  • Food Allergies
  • General unwellness and vague health complaints
  • Skin Problems
  • Male Hormone Problems
  • Achieving a Higher Level of Optimal Health\

Contact


Call Susanne at (415) 336-6128 today to schedule a FREE ONE HOUR CONSULTATION to see if this is right for you or click here to email me.


I work with many people over the phone and on Skype, but if you live in the area, you are welcome to come to my office in San Francisco. Working on the phone is easier and convenient for a lot of people, but if you are in the area, I do like to see you in person for the first visit.


Susanne Runion,

Functional Nutritionist & Hypnotherapist

1615 Polk St, Suite 10, SF, CA 94109

Nutritional Therapy to get to the root and achieve optimal health



Original article and pictures take www.mindbodyoasis.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий