вторник, 22 марта 2016 г.

How To Make Kimchi (My Mom’s Famous Spicy Kimchi Recipe!)

How To Make Kimchi (My Mom’s Famous Spicy Kimchi Recipe!)

Affiliate and Commission Disclosure Information



How To Make Kimchi (Spicy Korean Kimchi Recipe) from Primally Inspired

How To Make Kimchi (My Mom’s Famous Spicy Kimchi Recipe)


Have you ever had kimchi? (Sometimes spelled Kimchee, too).


Today I’m going to teach you how to make kimchi. And not just any kimchi – my mom’s famous spicy kimchi! This stuff is the bomb!


Kimchi is a traditional fermented food and it’s even Korea’s national dish. Koreans generally eat a small amount of kimchi with every single meal. Kimchi is made with vegetables and spices and is lacto fermented. That means it’s jam packed with beneficial probiotics that help our immune health and digestion. In other words – it’s super, super good for you! Those smart Koreans definitely know what’s up


Homemade fermented foods like kimchi contain 100 times more probiotics than a supplement. In fact, just one small spoonful of kimchi will give you more probiotics than an entire bottle of probiotics! (Source)


If you’ve never tasted kimchi, it’s like a flavor explosion in your mouth. It’s a delightful combination of crispy and bold and spicy and tangy. If you like sour foods like pickles and sauerkraut, I think you’ll really love kimchi, too.


Kimchi is awesome on wraps, sandwiches, on hamburgers or just eaten by the spoonful. But my very favorite way to eat kimchi is mixed with eggs for breakfast. So yummy!


My mom makes the best kimchi. I’ve had my fair share of kimchi and no one beats my mom’s kimchi. I spent a few days visiting with her last week and she taught me exactly how to make kimchi so I could share it with you all. And today I’m showing you how to make it based on my mom’s famous spicy Korean kimchi recipe. Enjoy!


If you are a regular eater of kimchi, leave me a comment and let me know what foods you like to pair with your kimchi


How To Make Kimchi


Original article and pictures take cdn.primallyinspired.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий