понедельник, 19 сентября 2016 г.

Kraut-Slaw

Kraut-Slaw
Logo

Kraut slaw Loula Natural fb

I have been making a big effort to increase my fermented food intake. I am still consuming Kefir and Kombucha (see my book all about it Culture Your Life), however I finally made my saurkraut and fermented some green beans with Lemon and Garlic. It is spring and it is the perfect time to be increasing fermented foods to help support your immune system through the change of season. The change in temperature also brings about a change in metabolism and this change is also facilitated by bacteria! It is also a sure fire way to get started on being comfortable in a bikini!


This recipe came about when my salad craving started kicking in! It add a really delicious kick to regular coleslaw. I love to make my own mayonnaise (try a fermented one here!)



I grate my carrot with one of these (also used to make Sweet Potato Rosti) and really useful in making spring rolls and veggie noodles.


Kraut slaw Loula Natural pin

If you love fermenting come and check out my collection of inspiration from around the web. Full of drinks, foods and everything bacteria! Let me know if you would like to be a contributor.



Original article and pictures take loulanatural.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий