среда, 9 августа 2017 г.

Spicy Fermented Pineapple

Spicy Fermented Pineapple
Spicy Fermented Pineapple Recipe

I may receive a commission if you purchase something mentioned on this page. See more details here.


Seriously, how GOOD does that sound? Spicy pineapple? Yes, and not only does it sound good, it IS good!


I was inspired by a jar of pineapple and chilis that were in vinegar and a sugar syrup. As soon as I saw the pretty jar I knew I had to ferment it!


As with all ferments, only a few ingredients were needed. I found myself a pineapple and some jalapeños and I got to work. Ferments are always so easy to put together. The only part that took long was cutting the pineapple. And it was no big deal, really. I chose to cut my pineapple into wedges. But you can cut the pineapple however you wish. It is your pineapple.


Have you ever fermented pineapple? What is your favorite recipe? Please share it in the comments!


Does the topic of fermenting baffle you? We created a Fermenting eCourse just for you and when you sign up, we will send you a Quick Start Guide! Grab the eCourse and the guide here!


  1. Place sliced jalapeños in a one quart mason jar.
  2. Add pineapple wedges to the jar, cramming as many in as possible.
  3. Add the salt and culture starter.
  4. Fill with water, leaving an inch of headspace.
  5. Place a lid and leave on the counter to ferment for 2 to 4 days.

  1. I use air locks on my jars. This isn't necessary, of course. A simple mason jar lid will be just fine.

spicy fermented pineapple - ohlardy.com

Original article and pictures take ohlardy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий